Please use another Browser
It looks like you are using a browser that is not fully supported. Please note that there might be constraints on site display and usability. For the best experience we suggest that you download the newest version of a supported browser:Continue with the current browser
Meet some of the students building the future with us.
I made a lot of new friends from the networking part of the program. Meeting interesting people changes your habits, making you more open-minded.
No two days are the same. One day I’ll do practical work like preparing some cables or taking measurements; the next I’ll be working on computer simulations. So it’s completely different. And that’s what I like.
I started at Siemens and at university at the same time. So I got hands on experience here and then studied the theory at university, which was a great combination.
I really enjoy my position here because it’s the biggest job I’ve had so far. I get to work at a huge plant in Poland, and go on site and see everything, which is the most fun I’ve had.
We’re always looking for curious minds to help us create what’s next and the Future Minds Student Program can be a great way to get involved. You’ll have the chance to work with like-minded people on groundbreaking projects that make a big difference.
Excited about the future and want to shape what’s to come? This program is for you.
Click on the tabs to find out more.
Our flexible program is designed to complement your studies, helping you gain valuable skills and experience within the industry.
You’ll work on critical business challenges, exchanging ideas and opinions with fellow students, and start building up contacts – gaining exposure to leading professionals from Siemens offices and manufacturing sites.
If you take on an internship, your department supervisor will become your personal mentor. They’ll be on hand to guide you through the program, offering advice, feedback and support to give you the best start in the industry.
We offer a completely new form of learning, letting you build solutions to real problems and develop a deep insight into a career with us:
• You’ll learn key skills like teamwork and project management as you work in project teams with students from all over Germany – making valuable friends and contacts in the process.
• Our colleagues will be your clients as you work on critical business challenges.
• You’ll be part of a think tank, working to shape and understand how society impacts the work we do.
• You’ll get advice and guidance from professional coaches, with a mix of on-site events, virtual training modules and guided reflection sessions.
With over 348,000 people working on everything from marketing to engineering, we offer a life-changing experience for students from across Germany. Check whether you meet our entry criteria below:
• Are you a Master’s student with a background in technical studies, industrial engineering or computer sciences, enrolled at a German university for the duration of your studies, with at least one year left until you graduate?
• Are you amongst the top 20% of your university, with an outstanding academic record?
• Have you had international or intercultural experience through studying, working or living abroad?
• Do you have a global perspective and speak English and German fluently?
• Have you had significant practical experience in a relevant discipline through either an apprenticeship, internship or a student job?
If the answer’s yes, join us and help shape tomorrow, today.
Whether we’re building electric planes or working with robots, if we’re doing it today, think what you could be doing tomorrow. That’s what inspires 348,000 great minds at Siemens to come and work together every day.
Meet some of the people helping to shape the future, every day.
We have two application periods each year starting on 1st January and 1st July. Applications should be made online and in German. All shortlisted applicants will be invited to our multi-level selection process.
If you’re interested in joining our program, email your contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll send you a reminder nearer the time.