Please use another Browser
It looks like you are using a browser that is not fully supported. Please note that there might be constraints on site display and usability. For the best experience we suggest that you download the newest version of a supported browser:Continue with the current browser
Siemens invoice discounting is a cash flow solution that can help businesses unlock the value of unpaid customer invoices, allowing effective management of working capital. Part of the A+ rated* worldwide Siemens Group, Siemens Financial Services has a long and proud history of assisting businesses grow through leveraging innovative financial products.
The Invoice Finance team from Siemens has a wealth of experience in helping to find solutions to suit your needs.
*Standard & Poors Credit Rating
Siemens Financial Services works tirelessly to provide tailored solutions to help make your life easier and allow you to focus on running your business
Businesses are increasingly exploring alternative finance solutions as traditional lending options remain restricted. Invoice Discounting from Siemens can be an important alternative to traditional credit lines, unlocking up to 90% of the value held in your unpaid sales ledger. An invoice discounting arrangement with Siemens means that administration is kept to a minimum, supported by our market leading online solution, allowing you to concentrate on what you do best - running your business.
UK SMEs are an integral part of the UK economy, but they bear the brunt of late payments and long payment terms. A typical SME spends 130 hours a year chasing outstanding invoices which are a drain on cash flow. Invoice finance is increasingly being seen by SMEs as a flexible, reliable tool to unlock working capital. Read more about unlocking the potential of your unpaid invoices by clicking the link below.
Having money available means it's ready to invest in business development. As we gain more customers we’ll access more funds through invoice finance, which we can then invest in acquiring even more customers and so it snowballs. We’re really excited about the coming months.
Siemens Financial Services works both on a direct basis and through a strong and diverse network of financial intermediaries. Through close collaboration with these intermediaries, we have built solid working partnerships across the UK to help our intermediaries’ clients gain access to the most suitable funding solution for their business. Please contact us if you would like more information on becoming a working partner with Siemens.
We found that as the price of oil dropped and the sector suffered downturn, our high street bank was less willing to assist us. In contrast Siemens is knowledgeable about the sector, understands its cycles and is eager to support us.
As our finance solutions are customised to suit your business needs, we need to understand your business and its requirements.
This will be fully transparent and include a prepayment percentage against your fundable invoices plus a funding limit and any charges that will be made, so you fully understand our proposal.
Our advisors will arrange a credit application in order for us to present a formal credit-backed offer to you.
We will require legal documentation to be completed prior to funding which will include a sales finance agreement and a debenture.
Following commencement of your facility, we will make funding available to you after satisfactory settlement of any existing invoice finance agreements you may have.
- Tailor-made financing that has the flexibility to grow with your business
- Immediate access to up to 90% of your sales ledger
- Reduced administration enabled by market leading technology
- 24/7 online access and availability of management information
- Highly experienced team that understands the particular needs of businesses seeking invoice finance
- Market leading technology making it simpler for your clients to transact with us
- Respected, globally recognised brand and reliable funding accessed through the Siemens group
- Local underwriting discretion up to £10m and fast turnaround on credit decisions
- Access to a range of financial solutions
- Highly experienced client managers providing exceptional service
- Competitive commission and reciprocal business arrangements
- Assistance for businesses in a full range of industries from manufacturing, transport and renewables through to service led operations*
- Businesses seeking to break free of restrictions imposed by current funding solutions
- Companies looking for an alternative financier to provide bespoke and tailored solutions
- Businesses undertaking domestic and/or international trade
- Companies looking to grow and maximise the funding potential of their available assets
- Businesses with invoice funding requirements > £250k
*this is not an exhaustive list, please call us to confirm if we can help your business
Invoice Discounting case studies
Other invoice finance providers lacked understanding of the sector and imposed restrictive terms
SFS recognised the recruitment firm’s growth and acted to support it
A tailored system from SFS enables drawdown of funds within hours
Previous provider imposed unnecessary restrictions on funding
SFS built a sustainable relationship with the customer
Customer has the flexibility to take an extra 10% advance if needed
Improvement of cash-flow and working capital to foster growth and expansion
Invoice finance helps to bridge the gap between service delivery and customer payment
SFS created a tailored solution and fully understood the challenges faced by the business
High street bank lacked understanding of the sector and imposed restrictive terms
Siemens worked with the customer for six months to understand the challenges
A tailored system enables drawdown of funds within hours
A revolving capital facility from SFS helps improve cash-flow and working capital
Money released by unpaid invoices redirected to grow business
Group's relationships with their clients remain unchanged as debtors still pay invoice
Get in touch about invoice discounting
Our team is always available to answer your questions, please contact us for further information