Power and Gas
We bring power to the people
The Power and Gas Division offers utilities, independent power producers, engineering, procurement and construction companies (EPCs), and oil and gas customers a broad spectrum of products and solutions for the environmentally-compatible and resource-saving generation of power from fossil fuels and renewable sources of energy and for the reliable transportation of oil and gas.
What we do
The Power and Gas Division is the trusted partner for world-class products and solutions. We help our customers worldwide to successfully operate fossil power plants and to meet their specific economic and ecological challenges in their market environment.
We offer a broad spectrum of products and solutions for environmentally-compatible and resource-saving power generation, using fossil or renewable fuels for efficient energy production and the reliable transport of oil and gas.
In the UK we offer a range of financial services, including:
• Gas turbines with capacities ranging from 5MW to 400MW. Our gas turbines offer high efficiency, reliability, and environmental sustainability, qualities that in turn deliver low lifecycle costs and make power plants highly profitable
• Steam turbines in the performance range from 45kW to 1,900MW with a long tradition in the manufacturing process and as ongoing development.
• Generators in the power range from 25MVA to 2,235MVA. Our expertise is based on more than 100 years of experience in the development and production of generators on an installed fleet of more than 3,500 machines.
• Our compressor portfolio offers long-term efficiency, availability, and reliability. Our compressors fulfill industry specific customer requirements in the oil and gas segment, onshore gas production, or gas transport through pipelines as well as in industrial applications including air separation etc.
• Integrated power plant solutions offer concepts for gas-fired plants at highest quality from extended power train to full turnkey power plants.
• Our Power & Process Automation family completes the Division’s portfolio with comprehensive solutions for power plant instrumentation and control, electrical systems, and IT solutions.