3WL air circuit breakers
Reliable, versatile, and perfectly integrated
Every power supply depends upon a reliable infeed of electricity. 3WL air circuit breakers reliably protect electrical installations against damage or fire as a result of short circuits, ground faults, or overload faults.
Heart of the electrical power distribution
3WL air circuit breakers are used as incoming-feeder, coupler, and outgoing-feeder circuit breakers in electrical systems in industry, buildings, and infrastructure applications. They have communications capability and can be easily integrated into higher-level control and energy management systems.
powerconfig configuration software
A broad product range
3WL air circuit breakers are available in four sizes, each featuring a 3- and 4-pole design, and cover a power range from 630 A to 6,300 A. The modular portfolio offers flexibility and provides for easy assembly and subsequent adjustment.
3WL air circuit breakers – versatile and flexible
- Five power levels of the short-circuit breaking capacity for all applications
- Available as circuit breakers and non-automatic circuit breakers in an AC version
- Available as a circuit breaker in a DC version
- Modules can be specially retrofitted for electronic trip units
- Different connection technologies
- Connection option of external input and output modules
3WL10 air circuit breakers – economical and intelligent
3WL air circuit breakers are now also available in a particularly compact size of 0 to 1,250 A. The communications-capable switches minimize the space requirements in the switchgear. With individual electronic trip units, comprehensive internal and external accessories, and a variety of connection technologies, these can be flexibly integrated into switch boards in accordance with IEC61439-2 and incorporated into higher-level energy management systems via communications modules.
3WL air circuit breakers – your benefits at a glance
- Increased flexibility due to the modular portfolio
- Increased plant availability and power transparency thanks to functions for communication and energy data acquisition
- Long service life of equipment thanks to easy replacement of main contact elements and individual arc chutes
- Efficient operation through the provision of energy data and ready-to-close indicator
- Consistent, end-to-end communication capability
- Compliance with worldwide IEC & UL standards
- Product proven worldwide
Downloads and Support
Take advantage of our services
Here you will find important information, documents, and addresses relating to low-voltage power distribution and electrical installation technology.
Protection against short circuit, ground fault, and overload
Whether motors, capacitors, transformers, busbars, or cables – 3WL air circuit breakers reliably and efficiently protect electrical installations against damage or fire. Discover our portfolio.