Siemens Security Advisories
All Security Advisories published by Siemens sorted by year can be found in the following.
- Last Update 2016-08-11 | V1.1 SSA-378531 Vulnerabilities in SIMATIC WinCC, PCS 7 and WinCC Runtime Professional TXT | PDF
- Last Update 2016-08-02 | V1.0 SSA-321174 Privilege Escalation in SINEMA Server TXT | PDF
- Last Update 2016-07-22 | V1.X SSA-453276 Denial-of-Service Vulnerability in SIMATIC NET PC-Software TXT | PDF
- SSA-119132 (Last Update 2016-07-22): Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerability in SINEMA Remote Connect Server
- SSA-444217 (Last Update 2016-06-30): Information Disclosure Vulnerabilities in SICAM PAS
- SSA-526760 (Last Update 2016-06-08): Weak Credentials Protection in SIMATIC WinCC flexible
- SSA-818183 (Last Update 2016-06-08): Denial-of-Service Vulnerability in S7-300 CPU
- SSA-547990 (Last Update 2016-06-30): Information Disclosure Vulnerabilities in SIPROTEC 4 and SIPROTEC Compact
- SSA-751155 (Last Update 2016-04-08): Denial-of-Service Vulnerability in SCALANCE S613
- SSA-623229 (Last Update 2016-04-08): DROWN Vulnerability in Industrial Products
- SSA-301706 (Last Update 2016-07-12): GNU C Library Vulnerability in Industrial Products
- SSA-151221 (Last Update 2016-03-18): Incorrect File Permissions in APOGEE Insight
- SSA-833048 (Last Update 2016-03-14): Vulnerability in SIMATIC S7-1200 CPUs prior to V4
- SSA-253230 (Last Update 2016-02-08): Vulnerabilities in SIMATIC S7-1500 CPU
- SSA-743465 (Last Update 2016-01-15): Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerability in OZW672 and OZW772
Contact & Information
Get In Touch with Siemens ProductCERT
Feel free to contact us in any security-related question on the Siemens portfolio and particularly if you want to report a potential security issue. In the Services section you will find information on how we work and additional industry best practices.
Please bear in mind that only emails composed in English or German can be considered. You can expect us to respond till the next business day.
Register for Email notifications, follow us on Twitter, or subscribe to our RSS feed to stay informed with Siemens ProductCERT.