Equipment & Technology Financing
The pace of change in many industries is now dictated by the pace of technological innovation.
Siemens Financial Services fuels that innovation with simple, effective financing solutions for our own and third-party equipment and technology, tailored to the needs of our customers vendor partners across a range of sectors. Our solutions combine equipment and technology with smart finance, enabling businesses of any size to tap into tomorrow’s technology to build a better future.
Financing that makes a difference
Solutions for organizations and vendors
Our objective is to form a relationship in which we will be able to work closely with you, as a trusted partner, over the long term. This will enable us to provide you with the assurance that both the financing you need for the equipment and technology, and the expertise required to plan and tailor the finance effectively, will always be available to you. We invest in developing the understanding of your business, requirements and goals necessary for us to be able to support our side of a partnership. By doing this, we are able to add value through both good times and bad.
- For organizations and businesses: Financing the investments that matter
- For vendors: Driving technology sales with innovative financing
World-class technology is often the key to making your business better however you choose to define it.
Whether your aim is to improve processes and performance, make your workplace more efficient or simply offer your customers the best experience possible, Siemens Financial Services finances the equipment and technology you need to meet your goals - all while helping you to optimize cash flow, increase financial flexibility and meet stakeholder growth and profitability targets.
SFS provides a wide range of finance solutions, such as leasing and rental products, and is focused on providing tailored solutions including pay-per-use, energy-efficiency programs and other usage-based financing plans. At the same time, end-of-term services such as logistics and re-marketing means your financed assets are supported across their entire lifespan.
Discover the difference partnering with Siemens Financial Services will make to your business:
- Easier financing through exceptional customer service and seamless processes
- Customized solutions that build on a combination of financial expertise and industry know-how
- Unique financing models for each market, tailored to meet each customer’s individual needs
- Smooth implementation of complex international transactions through the global Siemens network
- Expertise in country-specific tax and legal systems
Equipment and technology has the power to make businesses more efficient and profitable; our financing solutions enable the sales process
Whether for a manufacturer of equipment or technology, a vendor or a channel partner, SFS provides sales financing programmes across the globe that enhance a vendor's competitive edge. We help equipment vendors improve sales opportunities and overcome competitive pressures by providing a distinct and tangible point of difference at the point of sale:
- Finance from Siemens provides the vendor with the ability to offer customers a complete finance solution, including maintenance, servicing, hardware and software
- Affordable payment options from SFS can help the vendor's customer to consider a higher technical specification and a better solution to fit their needs
- Vendors can benefit from the strong and trusted Siemens brand, giving the vendor's customers confidence from the outset
Partner with Siemens Financial Services today, and benefit from:
- Fast, efficient vendor-oriented processes
- Innovative e-business solutions
- Market know-how, for example in the industry, healthcare, energy efficiency, information and communication technology, construction and office equipment sectors
- Dedicated experts for international vendor support
- Support in the field, with over 100 locations across the globe
- Long-term, reliable partner with a name you and your customers can trust
Understanding your markets
More than an investment in technology
Protecting the environment for future generations, enabling industrial productivity, improving the quality of life or making healthcare accessible — whatever your mission, Siemens Financial Services can help. We invest as a long-term, strategic partner for organizations around the world to ensure access to the equipment and technology that makes a difference.
Find out how Siemens Financial Services can help you achieve your business goals, with financing options tailored to specific industries and technologies, a global network of contacts and a comprehensive approach to securing assets, from purchase through to end-of-life.
Financing solutions in practice
Siemens Financial Services combines the industry experience needed to understand your individual vision with the financial know-how required to bring it to life, anywhere in the world. Learn more about how we’re helping businesses in healthcare, transportation, industrial production and other sectors.
Siemens provides long-term support for the expansion of a private hospital group in China
Growing patient base driving the need for investment in new equipment
Cash-flow friendly solution leveraged revenue from new equipment to cover rental costs
Supported their long-term expansion to extend care to more patients
Asset finance helps Chinese state-run bus company to invest in hybrid and electric buses
Customized equipment leasing solution enabled the purchase of 100 new buses
Buses running on alternative fuels to foster energy efficiency and sustainability
Flexible payment terms allow the Chinese Province to invest in other expanding areas
More transparency and productivity with Machine Tool Analytics Services
Enabled high-tech vendor to supply key customers with world-class machine technology
Usage-based flexible payment was tailored to adapt to project-related demands
New equipment revenue covers payment, leaving customer equity and credit lines untouched
Energy efficient technology cuts operating costs for the Gewandhaus Concert Hall in Leipzig
World famous Gewandhaus Concert Hall needed new ventilation, heating and lighting equipment
The innovative technology from Siemens reduced the building’s running costs
A tailored energy performance contract ensures the investment pays for itself overtime
Healthcare technology provides higher standard of care for Princeton Radiology patients
Healthcare leader required technology to adhere to industry regulations and improve services
Financial solution enabled purchase of 5 Siemens' Healthineers CT scanners
New equipment improved clinical capabilities, workflow and provided improved patient care
Investing in Success
Smart finance helps manufacturers capitalize on the Fourth Industrial Revolution
As the next industrial revolution gains momentum, manufacturing CFOs report that keeping pace with the technological change which will allow them to capitalize on the benefits of digitization is a major challenge. The drivers they see as critical to success include:
• Intelligent financial management
• Next-generation technology
• Increased operational efficiency
• Raised production capacity and/or flexibility
• More competitive pricing