Please use another Browser
It looks like you are using a browser that is not fully supported. Please note that there might be constraints on site display and usability. For the best experience we suggest that you download the newest version of a supported browser:Continue with the current browser
The didacta education fair took place on February 20 – 24, 2018, presented the latest developments made in the fields of education, training and qualification in the exhibition halls 11 to 13 of the Hanover trade show premises. With the extended exhibition highlight "didacta DIGITAL", the focus now also lies on the opportunities and challenges arising in digitalization.
Siemens presented solutions for training in the metal cutting industry together with customized training packages for operating and programming the SINUMERIK CNC.
Convince yourself on site of the importance which the training topic has for digitalizing production processes using machine tools!
Our exhibition highlights were:
- Easy and efficient programming and operating of SINUMERIK
- Education, training and production planning with SinuTrain
- PLM software packages for training institutes
- Product Lifecycle Management in teaching
- CAD/CAM-CNC process chain with NX CAD/CAM from Siemens
- Increasing the efficiency and cost effectiveness with retrofit for machine tools
- Experience how digitalization works in production
In cooperation with experts from the VDW Nachwuchsstiftung Maschinenbau (foundation for education of junior staff in the machine building industry,) we looked forward to welcoming you in Hall 13, Booth F131!
Hall 13, booth F131, Hanover (Germany)
Discover the education trade fair didacta - the biggest and most important international trade fair.