Siemens Management Trainee Program
Launched in 1922, this dynamic 24-month program provides the essentials for tomorrow’s leaders.
There are three highly challenging job-rotation stages, each lasting eight months. During the first two, you’ll join two business departments (choices include Industrial, Energy, Infrastructure, and Urban). In the third, you’ll work abroad, which will help you better understand local businesses and experience different cultures, preparing you for your expanded responsibilities. You’ll enjoy comprehensive training and form the basis for an illustrious career. With a senior manager as mentor, you’ll complete a variety of projects, plan your career development, and maximize your potential for future advancement.
What is required?
- The program is open to those graduating from October 2016 to September 2017, who have a master’s degree or higher.
- Successful candidates will have an outstanding academic record, with concentration in technical or non-technical/financial disciplines.
- Technical fields include: Electrical Engineering, Electrical Engineering and Automation, Power Electronics and Power Drives, Control Theory and Control Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Power Systems, Energy and Power Systems and Automation, Computer Science and Information Technology, Mathematics, and Applied Mathematics.
- Non-technical/financial fields include: Finance, Accounting, Economics, International Trade, Business Administration, Risk Management, International Economics, and Trade.
- We also require at least half a year of prior work or study abroad, or an internship with a multinational corporation.
- To be eligible, there should be no more than three years of work experience between completion of your highest academic degree and the previous one; and no more than one year of work or internship experience after finishing the highest academic degree.
- Fluency in English is required; knowledge of other languages is preferred.
- We are looking for candidates who are open-minded, with a positive attitude, who are willing to assume new challenges, showing strong leadership skills and potential.
- Candidates should be willing to work in different locations, and be able to adapt to varying work environments.