Please use another Browser
It looks like you are using a browser that is not fully supported. Please note that there might be constraints on site display and usability. For the best experience we suggest that you download the newest version of a supported browser:Continue with the current browser
President and CEO of Siemens Ltda.
(updated December 13, 2017)
Born in 1971, in São Paulo (SP), Brazil.
Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical Engineering from Escola Politécnica da Universidade de São Paulo (USP)
MBA in Finance and Operations Management from New York University Stern School of Business.
- Raw Materials and Logistics Manager
Votorantim Celulose e Papel
- General Manager of the Paper Business
PricewaterhouseCoopers and Booz & Company
- Senior Associate
- Executive VP of International Business
- CEO for Brazil, Bolivia, Uruguay and Paraguay
As of November 1, 2017
- President and CEO
- Managing Committee Member of FEI (Industrial Engineering School)
- Administrative Board Member of ABDIB (Brazilian Association of Infrastructure and Base Industries)
- Coordinator of ABDIB’s Industry Committee
- Superior Council Member of ABINEE (Brazilian Association of the Electrical and Electronic Industry)
- Superior Council Member of ABIMAQ (Brazilian Association of Machinery and Equipment)
- Leaders Committee Member of MEI (Business Mobilization for Innovation) of CNI (Industries National Confederation)
- Curator Council Member of FNQ (National Quality Foundation)
- Administrative Board Member of CEBDS (Brazilian Business Council for Sustainable Development)